Friday 23 July 2010

Quick Video - Heels for those who can't handle... Heels



Hi Everyone. The second video I have uploaded today is all about Mid-height heels, also known as the "Kitten Heels". My take on the kitten heel is if it was good enough for Queen Audrey Hepburn, it is certainly good enough for Moi.

Now, I know women that pull High Heels off too easily. They wake up in the morning, get ready and put those sexy high heels on and walk around effortlessly at work from 9-5. To rub salt in the wounds these women can usually go straight onto an event or a club before going home and sleeping safe and sound ready to do it all again the next day. Oh I wish my little feet were as strong and had the
stamina these "Super Women" i speak of have.

However... here are two things you may not have known about Kitten Heels. 1. The way they are designed kitten heels help build mussels in your calves giving your legs a much more toned look. 2. Kitten Heels make your legs look longer and are much easier to walk in than high heels!! Want to know more, visit http://www.UptownTwirl.com and read what's new in the world of Mid-Height Heels. x

16 comments:

  1. Hi Cara! Let me just say, I do applaud those women who are in heels all day, everyday! I used to think my feet would kill me each time I go out in heels, but I was really surprised that wearing heels with platforms are much, much more comfortable.

    I also recommend not buying shoes online because you cant try them on. Comfort is entirely essential in buying heels!

    So I learned my lesson. (And too late at that, because Ive already accumulated dozens of shoes). But from then on, I never buy non-platform sandals/boots/shoes, whenever Im scouting for high-heeled ones.
    I hope this helps :)

    -Gayle from www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if it kills me I love high heels... I love the post though and all this trend. I will of course use kitten heels!!!
    xoxo
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new trend. Definitely more practical! I also love chunky heels and boots because they put less stress on your feet when the front of the foot has a bit of support too. I love the videos, so keep them coming!

    Oh and thanks for stopping by my site and commenting. It was very kind of you. I'm doing a pretty things post soon, so stop by again and check it out when you get a chance.

    XXXX
    Morgan (Blackbird Fly)
    Blackbird Fly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love kitten heels and I think its the answer to all of our prayers, all of us women who cannot run about in 6 inches all the time! I'm with Audrey Hepburn on this one ;)
    XX
    Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I gotta try kitten heels:)
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i never really knew that kitten heels made your legs look better! maybe i should switch - they're so much more comfortable too ;) i'm following you - loving your blog! xo

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your kind email Cara! Why not follow my blogspot to keep up with my latest designs! Great blogspot by the way! xx

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree, I always thought I'm a tough girl and try to wear heels a few days in a row. But it always fails after the first day!

    Your blog is really nice, nicely put together! Come back to mine regularly for updates on LFW! xoxo

    www.fashionsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss Audrey the one and only!

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I completely agree :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for the sweet comment about my grandmother!! and thanks for visiting my blog (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for your sweet comment! yes the Chanel 2.55 are always classic, but the Hermes is classic and more underground I'd say...I do love a great underground trend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the heels. Thanks for posting, and come and visit me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing this =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I for some reason doesnt really like kitten heels, idk why even though I have couple of kitten heels shoes, I end up putting them on a rest after wearing them only once or twice...I might going to get them back out, i heard kitten heels are making a new comeback next spring...
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete